HOLY ROSARY CHILD SAFE - GUARDING & CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
We as members of Holy Rosary College Uwani Enugu Community recognize the fundamental rights of each Student to be respected, nurtured, cared for and protected.
WE COMMIT OURSELVES TO:
- The best practice for safeguarding, protecting and providing a safe environment for them.
- To Nurture and protect them from neglect exploitation and abuse.
- To see them as having equal dignity irrespective of economic, social religious and cultural background.
- To listen and hear them.
- To having good adult role models who will nurture their spiritual, emotional, intellectual, and physical development.
- Parents/ carers are to report to the college on writing through G&C Department of their daughters hint themselves at home and the college has the statutory right to invite parents or report to the Child Social Care or service, any unexplained physical injuries marks etc that might indicate child abuse. HRC has the Senior Staff of Guidance and Counselling Department as named persons in this matter.